[Nottingham] Just how smart is rsync?

Eben Till ctrl.alt.nerd at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 15:17:43 UTC 2011

Is it one huge compressed image or is it rather small bits that contribute?
I think rsync can tell the difference between between lots of folders and
files but if it's on big file like vmdk or something you might have issues.
I'm by no means an expert so don't believe everything
(s/everything/anything) I say ;)

~Eben