[Nottingham] Nottingham Hackspace Big Opening Party

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun May 29 18:14:44 UTC 2011

Folks,

I'm just back from the new Hackspace and there's some amazing gizmos
being demonstrated there. Quite an impressive new space. Two fun bits
are the pedal-powered powered smoothie liquidiser for soft drinks and
the pedal-powered disco setup for their music and partying! I thnk the
show-stealer has got to be their large scale 3d 'printer' busily
forming parts to replicate itself...

I've been told the home-brew kit for beer comes in later!! ;-)

They'll be there partying for a while yet tonight. I'm sure all new
faces will be welcomed. Just ask for Dominic or Michael.

Have fun!