[Nottingham] Nottingham Hackspace Big Opening Party

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed May 25 14:14:02 UTC 2011

Folks,

A note from Dominic for partytime at their new Hackspace:

####

...I'm delighted to tell you that we've been rehoused in a huge set of
offices and workshops.

I'd particularly like to extend an invitation to you and your friends
and family to our Open Day this Sunday. We'll be throwing the doors of
the new Hackspace open to let you have a look around. We'll have lots
to see as well as the opportunity to try soldering a blinky badge.

If you can't make the Open Day then please DO try and come to the
party starting about 4pm. It's bring a bottle and is NOT open to the
general public. It IS open to folks like you who have made a big
difference to the Hackspace with donations, attending workshops or
just showing an interest.

I look forward to seeing you this Sunday it should be quite a party.

You can find out a lot more on the web page
http://nottinghack.org.uk/?page_id=602

Kindest regards

Dominic
Nottingham Hackspace Founder
For more information about the Hackspace please visit us at
www.nottinghack.org.uk

####