[Nottingham] NLUG t-shirts - roll up, roll up!...

Benjamin Crowe sneblot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:33:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I would like to firstly apologize as the t-shirts will not be available for
this Thursday, as stuff at uni has been quite hectic recently and sadly
this was put on the back burner. I have some of the items but the main bit
the screen takes about a week to get done. However those of you who are
interested, I can print off a run of normal nlug t's so that not only can
you grab yourself a t-shirt of your favorite penguin but also have the
ability to print your own in the future.

Again sorry for letting down those who requested a t-shirt.

Ben