[Nottingham] NLUG t-shirts - roll up, roll up!...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 14:11:15 UTC 2011

On 9 November 2011 00:33, Benjamin Crowe <sneblot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to firstly apologize as the t-shirts will not be available for
> this Thursday, as stuff at uni has been quite hectic recently and sadly this
> was put on the back burner. I have some of the items but the main bit the
> screen takes about a week to get done. However those of you who are
> interested, I can print off a run of normal nlug t's so that not only can
> you grab yourself a t-shirt of your favorite penguin but also have the
> ability to print your own in the future.
>
> Again sorry for letting down those who requested a t-shirt.

No worries Ben, we've been rather slow to get up to some reasonable numbers.

I add up:

john.whitehead: 1 - XXL
Rich Lovely: count me in
Duncan F: Medium sized
Dan Caseley: gladly go for a t-shirt
Jason Irwin: One fer me
Michael Quaintance: 2 shirts (XXL best, XL ok)
Andy and ForkBombFluff: one each (XL's please), Maybe one more in as a prezzie
Mike Martin: Put me down for one
Chris Booth: a size XXL
Martin L: 2x XL

That adds up to 14, for a variety of sizes...

Now for the important bit:

How do we get some cash to you for you to get the bits? Plus some beer
for your efforts?