[Nottingham] Key signing parties ?

Nick Leverton nick at leverton.org
Thu Nov 10 17:41:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've live near Nottingham and I've recently signed up to the list.
I have to declare a motive, I need to get some web-of-trust signatures
on my GPG key to help me go through the Debian New Maintainer process.

Whilst I was looking for victims, err sorry people with well connected
keys to beg a signature off, I found at least one other list member who
is also interested in getting their key signed.  Browsing through the
list archives it seems like a while since there's been a NottsLUG key
signing party.  Would there be any interest in organising something soon
at a pubmeet or similar ?  Am willing to help, of course.

Nick Leverton