[Nottingham] Key signing parties ?

Aritra Dalal aritra.dalal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:02:23 UTC 2011

I've recently moved, but I'd like to get my key signed as well! I'll be in
Notts this weekend if anyone is interested...

---------------------
This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise priviledged,
information, and unaythorised use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email erroneously, please notify the
sender immediately, and delete this email and any attachment from the
system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the sender accepts
no responsibilities for any loss or damage arising from the presense of an
infection.
This message is sent from an HTC handset.
Please print this message only if necessary.