[Nottingham] Anyone want 2GB of DDR3 RAM?

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:16:11 UTC 2011

Due to a cock-up of comic proportions (I wanted 8GB, accidentally
ordered 4GB but only received 2GB) I now have 2GB of RAM to get shot
off.  Before I go through the hassle of returning it, would anyone like
to buy it off me?

Kingston ValueRam 2GB (1x2GB DIMM) Non-ECC KVR1333D3N9K2/2G - £15.00

If someone does want it, I'll just ask the company to refund the
difference between what I ordered and what I got.
I'll then order what I actually wanted in the first place.

Bootnote:
Fired the HP Microserver up today for the first time.  Nice piece of
kit, runs Gnome Shell with nary a complaint which was quite a surprise.
--
Jason Irwin