[Nottingham] A good way of generating and storing secure passwords?

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:49:51 UTC 2011

I remember being shown a few years ago a Firefox plugin that would generate
new passwords based on the URL and your email address, all secured with a
master password. It would do form filling for you too. It wasn't suitable
for me as I was using my mobile too much to make good use of it, but if
you're only using one machine then it might be useful... If only I could
remember what it was called...

Dan