[Nottingham] Jobs at Heart Internet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 12:27:57 UTC 2011

> there anything I can do to show an employer I'm just abysmal at exams and
> I'm not a complete dunce?

Show off a portfolio of what you do and what you have done. Be
convincing for what you can do. Be ready to explain how you can fit in
with what is wanted.

A 'portfolio' can be anything such as a photo album, scrap book, or
for IT a working or live demonstration.

It's just a question of communicating/demonstrating ideas, enthusiasm,
care/diligence, and skill! Be positive - employers will want a
"can-do" attitude that can come up with solutions and results.

Other ideas?