[Nottingham] Wetting Windows....

Paul Tew binarybod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:17:58 UTC 2011

As a forensic examiner of computer systems - I'm just waiting to see how
long it is before someone commits a crime using this system and some
bright spark of a cop submits it to me as evidence. Break out the
biohazard suit!

As a supplementary, can anyone think of crimes you might be able to
commit using 'start', 'left' and 'right' and software that only targets
penguins on the piste? (Jokes about indecent acts are null and void)

Paul