[Nottingham] Wetting Windows....

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 20:29:51 UTC 2011

> As a supplementary, can anyone think of crimes you might be able to commit
> using 'start', 'left' and 'right' and software that only targets penguins on
> the piste? (Jokes about indecent acts are null and void)

I'd be more worried about stray electrons and flash-back!

There's usually the annual story for the Blackpool illuminations about
how an unrelieved drunkard or of some poor dog getting an unexpected
surprise from a poorly weather-proofed innocuous looking pavement box
of 480 Volts!

Are there no limits to advertising gimmicks? I certainly wouldn't want
to 'service' one of those things!