[Nottingham] Linux number of forwarded net connections limit

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 14:36:38 UTC 2011

> image, but you can buy wrt54 with dd-wrt on board on ebay for the same
> price.

Thanks Sergiusz, that's looking like the best suggestion...

Depending on time availability, I may install dd-wrt myself or get one
pre-done. Does the standard wrt54gl offer usable QoS with the factory
installed software? (I then have the dd-wrt as a further option to be
used if needed).

That certainly looks to be much less costly than my initial ideas of
either a Fritzbox or a Sheevaplug.

(And easier than a very long phone call to an impatient technophobe...)

Thanks,
Martin

ps: When does the UK get hoiked up out of the ADSL mess?...