[Nottingham] Routers

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Sat Oct 15 13:03:55 UTC 2011

On 15/10/11 13:29, Ron Wilton wrote:
> It would be useful to know which one it is so that I can avoid it, please.
The response from Rory is correct - there shouldn't be a problem!
Belkin told me exactly that!  BUT the Belkin F6D4230-4 will NOT connect
to the Broadcom BCM4310 chipset even though the chipset connects
flawlessly to all the other routers I have tried, and other laptops and
dongles connect to the Belkin.  I've had no problems with the Broadcom
chipset (built in to a netbook) with a Lynksys router.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/