[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wednesday 21/09/2011 A Peachy Resampling

Rich Lovely roadierich at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:15:34 UTC 2011

On 22 September 2011 16:12, Jason Irwin <jasonirwin73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22/09/11 14:08, Martin wrote:
>> Any restaurant suggestions for the last two socials before Christmas?
> Yes.  Saw a couple of really nice looking places and I thought they'd be
> great.
> Can I remember what or where?
> Can I heck!
>
> I'll see if I can find out.
>
> --
> Jason Irwin

There's two more curry places I'd highly recommend: Tamatanga, for
their Thalis, which are huge plates of a variety of Indian dishes, and
Kayal in Hockley, which is South Indian, so a little different to the
normal Curry-house fare.

--
Rich "Roadie Rich" Lovely

Just because you CAN do something, doesn't necessarily mean you SHOULD.
In fact, more often than not, you probably SHOULDN'T.  Especially if I
suggested it.

10 re-discover BASIC
20 ???
30 PRINT "Profit"