[Nottingham] Comes with GNU/Linux?

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:38:41 UTC 2011

I am swithering between an HP Microserver and a netbook just now, as I
think I'll get more utility from a netbook that's probably a better choice.
And good news!  Asus is shipping the 1015PX with Ubuntu 10.10.  They
started shipping in June!  It's been all over the tech press.
Thing is...when you actually try to find one...they're not available.

Why do I get the nasty suspicion that MS will soon start crowing about
the "lack of interest" showing the poor sales figures as evidence.
Kinda like what happened with Dell when they got stomped on for daring
to not ship Windows.

Shame really, I would like to by with a GNU/Linux pre-bundled just to
make the point.

--
Jason Irwin