[Nottingham] More money for nothing

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 19:58:41 UTC 2011

Thanks for that. Rather worrying... And to my mind blatantly
anti-competitive. I'm guessing that Microsoft must be either just
'testing the water' to then introduce something a little watered down
to offer as a lesser monstrosity, or they've got some clever scheme to
push with this...

Further comments below: