[Nottingham] Time to get email encryption sorted?

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:20:50 UTC 2012

On 03/04/12 14:13, Benjamin Crowe wrote:
> I am also very interested in email encryption since the recent news
> about government snooping, any advice on where I should start looking
> would be a great help.

Strangely enough, that's what the talk tomorrow night is all about!

Although, I've not seen it on announced the list; GMail is prolly
blocking things again *sigh*
I really need to set up a mail server and get out from under the Goog.

Anyhoo, details here:
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/event/cryptically-yours-sincerely-digital-signing
Hopefully some of the experts from the group can make it and teach the
willing-but-too-stupid like me (assuming I can make it too).

--
Jason Irwin