[Nottingham] * LAST NIGHT * 18th Wed, May arrives early * LAST NIGHT *

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:40:45 UTC 2012

On 19 April 2012 09:27, Jason Irwin <jasonirwin73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> T-Shirts were once again discussed.  So if you know of any good t-shirt
> companies/shops that do reasonable print (or even embroidery) then
> please message the list.  I know of one place which does high-quality
> work, but it is not cheap (you get what you pay for I guess).  I don't
> know if there is an "official" t-shirt design yet, so it might be
> worthwhile for the more artistic amongst you to propose some ideas.

I had a very good one-off T-shirt made at Signature Leisurewear (near
the Old Angel:  http://www.signatureleisurewear.co.uk/) for a
reasonable price -- custom full-colour artwork and monochrome text.
Quick turnaround and they were nice on the phone.

You can print shirts at Nottingham Hackspace if you want to do it for
near zero cost and have full control of the process. The Art Org have
commercial textile printing equipment at Hopkinson's Gallery too.

Regards,
Michael.