[Nottingham] UK Government Open Standards Consultation

David Aldred davidaldred at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:39:08 UTC 2012

Just a couple of points:

- I'd never link to a blog in a message to politicians or civil servants
without summarising it.  Don't make them do anything remotely complicated
or time consuming like actually clicking on a link and appraising the key
messages of a blog article and its associated comments themselves!

-  The link immediately  above which you say 'if the following is to be
believed' seems to be pointing to a comment which doesn't exist (or
possibly to the comment entry box on the article, I've not spent long
enough analysing the HTML to be sure), not to the top of the article
itself.  That's just going to confuse them!

David Aldred