[Nottingham] *** DEADLINE *** Bletchley Park visit, 9th September

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:35:41 UTC 2012

Known list of visitors (14 (+2)):
> Me +1
> Martin +1
> Stef +1
> Ian
> John + 1
> Chris and Allison
> Rich (+2)
> David
> Nick

Rich: Are your plus two coming?

Everyone: Any more for for any more?  Today is the deadline.

Attendees: What do you think about Nick's suggest of the National Museum
of Computing?
Do you think we could to Bletchley and that on the same day?
http://www.bletchleypark.org/content/museum1.rhtm
and
http://www.tnmoc.org/visit

There is also Fred's collection, but I think that may make it a rather
long day
http://www.chezfred.org.uk/University/ComputerXHistory/index.htm

When: Sunday 9th September

Getting there: Not found anyone who will hire out just a bus (all
bus+driver) and the prices are high, so it may well end up being
personal transport.

J.