[Nottingham] KDE Menus

Nick Leverton nick at leverton.org
Sun Aug 5 18:30:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 01:27:50PM +0100, Jason Irwin wrote:
> If you were there last night and heard me griping on about KDE menus,
> turns out it's a KDE/Qt bug.
> Nice to know it's not just me.
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-20094

I wasn't, so I didn't, but it seems to me that bug is discussing the
following.  I've always found that you have to click on a KDE submenu
title to make it stay whilst you navigate diagonally.  If you don't click
you can still follow the horizontals and verticals as long as you don't
wobble off the select area.  If that's not it, can you summarise please :-)

Nick