[Nottingham] [Talk] *TUESDAY* 04/12/2012: A Topical Treat

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Dec 2 19:22:33 UTC 2012

On 30/11/2012, Andy Beale <m1eai at mac.com> wrote:
> Er Martin,
>
> I did mail you and said I didn't need that day any more!

Thanks Andy, and thanks for the mail.

I'd already mentioned last month the Tuesday shift and so didn't want
to add further confusion. Also, it allows us to not compete for the
same people on the same night.

Also, this could be an experiment for who physically prefers Tues with
their presence! (Or should that be prescience? ;-) )