[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 19/12/2012: Christmas Nosh!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 21:52:19 UTC 2012

Folks,

It's that time of year again and we have beaten the ravening hoards to
the top spot Royal Standard Place fine establishment for beer and food!

Only thing is, they wish to be sure of our bona fides afore throwing me
to feed the lions...

So, who's guaranteed game for:

Around Christmas
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/around-christmas

Check out the menus and beers and let me know before *THIS WEDNESDAY*
12/12/2012 that you are definitely coming.

All welcome, including new comers, and occasional comers alike!

See ya there,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg