[Nottingham] Bletchley Park Visit - now with actual date!

Nick Leverton nick at leverton.org
Mon Jul 30 19:28:35 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 09:07:08AM +0100, Jason Irwin wrote:
> On 29/07/12 23:55, Nick Leverton wrote:
> > I'm definitely interested in visiting the computing museum !  I have
> > lost the start of this thread so am not sure whether that or a general
> > BP visit is mooted.
> The rough plan was to get numbers and then call BP to get a block
> booking for the tour etc.
>
> > I think you can sometimes get a fuller tour of the
> > computing section if you let them know in advance.
> That would be interesting.

Having read up on TNMOC pages, booking is essential for Sunday visits if
you want to see more than just Colossus and Tunny - you can book on the
day but as the limit is 16 places anyway, we'd better do it in advance :)
http://www.tnmoc.org/visit/guided-tours
I guess that you can combine it with a visit to the Station X part of BP too.

Nick