[Nottingham] Snooper charter to be published

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:12:05 UTC 2012

http://boingboing.net/?p=166302
and
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06/14/web_super_snoop_law_ccdp_theresa_may/

Once choice quote from the first link
Theresa May [in the Sun]: "I just don't understand why some people might
criticise these proposals. I have no doubt conspiracy theorists will
come up with some ridiculous claims about how these measures are an
infringement of freedom. But without changing the law, the only freedom
we would protect is that of criminals, terrorists and paedophiles..."

Perfect.  If you mention paedos your average Sun reader stop thinking
right there and "Dot it for the children!  Will no one think of the
children!?"

And other link with a really good idea
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/events/2012/censorship-and-surveillance-campaign-training
--