[Nottingham] Snooper charter to be published

Going It Alone reggaemaker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:04:07 UTC 2012

Perfect.  If you mention paedos your average Sun reader stop thinking
 right there and "Dot it for the children!  Will no one think of the
 children!?"

How else can I take government measures to protect me seriously if
they don't include paedos in there.. Don't you know the internet is
totally overwhelmed by them.. :D