[Nottingham] [Talk] Sat 23/06/2012: Dr Richard M Stallman - The Free Software Movement

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 12:20:07 UTC 2012

On 19/06/12 13:10, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> One not to be missed this *Sat 23/06/2012* nearby in Leicester:
>

> rms – The Free Software Movement
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/rms-the-free-software-movement

I'm going down to see this and will be at the beers afterwards with the
Leicester lot. Unfortunately, immediately after the talk rms will
already be rushing off to fly along his schedule...

I'm travelling by train for later partying... Unless there's a lift
share going? ;-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg