[Nottingham] Introduction/DEEMail

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 12:52:54 UTC 2012

On 19/06/12 13:44, Jason Irwin wrote:
> On 21/05/12 22:10, Mike Cardwell wrote:
>> I just signed up to this list. I've been on here before, but not for
>> several years...
> Why the bloody hell did Google spam-hole that?  Plus a bunch of other
> innocuous stuff?
>
> *sigh*

Google, or VirginMedia?...

Various of the VirginMedia mail servers are on various blacklists...

I'm getting ever closer to giving up on such silliness with them,
especially so as there are no easy routes to "un-blacklist" whatever...

Just a question of balance of how much time is lost... :-(

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg