[Nottingham] Introduction/DEEMail

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:19:12 UTC 2012

On 19/06/12 13:54, Martin wrote:
> Google, or VirginMedia?...
Deffo Google, was sat in my GMail spam folder.

I don't use a Virign Media address or their servers.

> I'm getting ever closer to giving up on such silliness with them,
> especially so as there are no easy routes to "un-blacklist" whatever...
Pfft.  They can't even parse valid email addresses.  They doing a "What
do you think of us?" survey from their Player page, so I gave them some
friendly advice.

> Just a question of balance of how much time is lost... :-(
Indeed.  I like the idea of running my own server; but first I want to
be sure I can secure it to a reasonable level and email is behind
ownCloud (or similar) in my list of priorities.

J.