[Nottingham] General Open Night - 07/03/2012 (Tomorrow!)

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:39:44 UTC 2012

The next meeting will be on Wednesday 7th March, in the usual place
(Fellows, Morton & Clayton).

No big talk this time, it's going to be a general open night so bring
along your questions, queries and problems.  Got a laptop that is in a
strop?  Bring that along too.  If we can't fix it, we can at least see
how many times we can skip it along the canal. :)

Done something nifty?  Got a pet project on the back burner?  Maybe give
a 5 minute talk on that.  Whatever you like.

If you've ever been a bit apprehensive about coming along, this is
probably the perfect night.

Wednesday 07/03/2012:

    19:30: Meet
 19:30+ ?: Questions/Talks

Fellows Morton and Clayton
54 Canal Street
Nottingham, NG1 7EH
Telephone: 0115 9506795

Normally we're up the back, but this time we'll probably be sat in the
(warm) lower bar area.  Just look for the lanky, long-haired freak with
the Linux mag.

Food is also served up until 2000.

--
Jason Irwin