[Nottingham] Opinions on Zinio?

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:23:40 UTC 2012

On 05/03/12 14:03, Dan Caseley wrote:
> I know the subscription comes with access to the PDF back-catalogue, but
> I'm forever struggling with the guilt of having something printed that
> I'll only recycle, and getting the cover disks made that I hardly ever use.
> On the flip-side, Zinio is proprietary, they have Adobe AIR based
> clients for Web, Windows & OSX (and possibly Linux), as well as apps for
> iOS and Android.
Are you sure you would not still have access to the PDF back-catalogue?

Why not ask the mag about it?  This month they said something about a
trying to find a future replacement for Adobe Arse...err...Air.

Another option would be to keep the print subscription and donate to
somewhere local (doctor's surgery, cafe).

--
Jason Irwin