[Nottingham] Two rather simple questions

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Tue Mar 20 19:56:19 UTC 2012

I use a recycled tyre one that I picked up from Oxfam in town - its the
only mousemat I've ever found that works well with optical mice, although
it takes some time to get used to the resistance that comes with the
rougher surface.

No idea on the screen cleaner - I use all-purpose anti-bacterial wipes.