[Nottingham] Two rather simple questions

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:49:42 UTC 2012

1) Can anyone recommend a screen cleaner that actually works without
leaving dirty, greasy streaks on the LCD screen?

2) Mouse mats, which ones work?  I have two cheap neoprene ones and my
Logitech mouse "stalls" at fixed points on them and I'll be damned if I
can see anything on the mats themselves.  An old Linux Format is doing
grand as a stand-in, but I'd prefer something a bit more proper.

Hah!  Maybe that's a Nottinghack project; build a better mouse mat!

Jason Irwin