[Nottingham] Media Centre Linux distro?

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Thu May 3 19:40:16 UTC 2012

Oh absolutely - XBMC shouldn't be used for actual TV - it just doesn't cut
it smoothly.
For a physically attached or network attached digital video library though,
the scraping and sorting is the stuff of nerdy dreams. I've also found it
comes with a high WAF <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wife_acceptance_factor>.

Dan