[Nottingham] Media Centre Linux distro?

David Rice riced at david-rice.demon.co.uk
Tue May 8 11:23:50 UTC 2012

I did dig into and it appears to be the case. The license is to receive
broadcast signals from any source (including, inter alia, cable,
satellite, web).
What seems a possible let out is it applies to 'live signals'. So you
might argue, my machine records the signal and will not let me watch it
until after a delay. But that's also included, else recording to tape or
disk could get round it.
Whether it is true or not is up to the courts and as far as I'm aware
that's the position they hold so I reckon that makes it true. :)
Regards
David