[Nottingham] Media Centre Linux distro?

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Tue May 8 10:10:16 UTC 2012

O/T

I'd pay my license for the BBC website alone.

I'm not a huge iPlayer user, except for a little Doctor Who & Merlin, and
the programming aside, their site is a great source of information. I used
BBC Bitesize a huge amount when I was a kid, and I use the BBC News pretty
exclusively as my source of (non-nerd) news. They get a bad rap for wasting
money and being pro-government, but I can't help but see them as a
benevolent organisation.