[Nottingham] Is it theft to be live alive? (Was: Media Centre Linux distro?)

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Thu May 10 06:45:34 UTC 2012

I thought ANPR sounded like a useful tool to track 'suspect' vehicles and
highlight their movements. I would be surprised if it hasn't helped to
track down some criminals. As for those people who 'forget' to tax / insure
and MOT their vehicle, throw the book at them. There are enough reminders.
They are ripping off the honest motorists.

-Cam