[Nottingham] Bletchley Park Visit?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 31 22:58:31 UTC 2012

On 09/05/12 22:12, Jason Irwin wrote:
> This has been kicked around a bit, so I thought I'd thump it one more

Lets go!

> Or maybe en masse by cars?  It's only 90 miles which would work out to
> nearer £20 per person (assuming 3-4 people per car and 40mpg).

Looking like three cars + bikes now :-)

As briefly mentioned towards the end of last night...

For dates, we need to go on a Sunday to avoid any weddings or whatever
closing the place down on the Sat.

For Jason and myself, that gives the following dates as a first-off list:

Sunday:

24th June (just after the HHGTTG on 21st);

12th August;
19th August;
26th August.

Four choices enough?

Mmmm... Can anyone recommend a voting page add-on for WordPress, or a
stand-alone page, so that we can easily score preferences?

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg