[Nottingham] Running Ubuntu at Nottingham Uni

Cat Clarkson envengcat at googlemail.com
Thu May 24 12:58:32 UTC 2012

I do have to be honest, when i had a moan i did get offered VM software to
install linux myself on, even though i couldnt have a dual boot, so at
least my request was accomodated in a way.

It isnt all bad, and there are some proper gem employees in IT - mike in
engineering is fab and doesnt seem to mind the odd direct email :)