[Nottingham] Running Ubuntu at Nottingham Uni

Louise Brown Louise.Brown at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 24 13:03:31 UTC 2012

I did, in the end, get a reply yesterday with a possible solution and an offer to come and take a look at it.  By that time I'd sorted it out myself though!

Going to forget about it until Monday anyway as I'm off to FLOSSIE 2012 tomorrow, presenting about TexGen on Saturday.  Hopefully encourage a few more women to get involved in open source :)

Louise