[Nottingham] “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.”

Duncan notlug at pendinas.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 18:22:48 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-28 14:35, ForkBombFluf wrote:

<snip tedious whining>

> So it does!  As well as Cisco and others.  And the electrons!
> Everyone forgets the poor, overworked electrons.

<snip more tedious whining>

>> Maybe RMS was contagious...is there an antidote?
>
> RMS is just a figurehead of fundamentalism for nerds.  He scares me,
> to be honest.

RMS himself doesn't scare me. Its the morons who raise
him up on a pedestal that worry me.  Without them he
would be just another nutter standing at the roadside
holding two Tesco shopping bags yelling at the traffic.

Now stop following RMS.  You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy.
Now fuck off! [sic]