[Nottingham] [Talk] *TUESDAY* 04/12/2012: A Topical Treat

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 19:46:33 UTC 2012

Folks,

Note the change of day...

*TUESDAY* 04/12/2012: A Topical Treat
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/a-topical-treat

... And... Our next meeting is NEIGH upon us!! On a TUESDAY!

Exclaimations aside, we’re meeting up on a Tuesday to interleave with
the Skeptics who are now meeting up on our more usual Wednesday.

This session will be an evening for *all and any topical topics*

I’ve got a few ideas and questions for “Christmas Goodies” for various
geekie gadgets and Linux. Climate Change and what is or isn’t being done
about it is rather topical at the moment before we ‘quickly’ shift our
entire planet to be tropical or worse. And what is it that is GNU and
Linux and what should we call what? And what else?!

So without further ado, all at our usual down to earth venue:

(on *Tuesday* )

Fellows Morton and Clayton
54 Canal Street
Nottingham, NG1 7EH

See ya there!

All welcome,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg