[Nottingham] [Misc, OT, Humour] News Sensation! LXF Art Monkeys & Spheniscidae

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 19:37:50 UTC 2012

On 06/10/12 17:43, Martin wrote:
> On 06/10/12 16:58, Jason Irwin wrote:
[---]

> Meanwhile, good stuff for being in print this month in LXF oncemore!
> Could be interesting if they take up your idea. I especially liked the
> snort comment. No surprise they didn't print that bit! :-p

... Well, I be damned and blind! OMG! It's in there, snorts 'n' all!
Page 17, LXF164.

Thus was my speed reading blindly missing the BIG graphics!

Excellent stuff :-)

Contest next for who else from our group can get themselves listed in
next month's Linux Format ;-)

For an encore, we could try engineering a working HERD on a few
RasPies... :-)

Definitely a beer goes to that man!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg