[Nottingham] *** TODAY *** [Talk] Out at the Inn - Open night at the Falcon Inn, 5th December 2013 1930 onwards

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:15:09 UTC 2013

Folks, next "talk" will be at the Falcon Inn on 5th December. Nothing
really planned as such, I'll just flap my gums about what I discovered
setting up this laptop. Be great to hear what others have been doing
(seeing is even better, demos are always good).

Please checky-the-linky for more details -
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/event/out-at-the-inn-open-night-at-the-falcon-inn

As there weren't enough responses, I didn't contact the Falcon. So it's
bar snack or your own arrangements.

Cheers,

J.