[Nottingham] Firefox problem

Ron Wilton ron_w_add at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 20:56:23 UTC 2013

Hello

I've tried the following, but am still unable to get the MyMaths.com site to work.

1) I've the other sites that use Flash (i.e. www.armorgames.com and www.youtube.com) but these do not work on this computer.

2) I've loaded "User Agent Switcher", but am not sure how to use it; I am unable to find any mention of Firefox, nor Win 7 in the menu list as suggested in emai.

3) I've run "sudo apt-get install flashplugin-installer", and restarted Firefox.

4) I've installed Chromium, but that is unable to load Shockwave Flash.

Before I try the WINE idea, can someone explain more about the "User Agent Switcher", please? For example, how do I get the Firefox, and Win 7 into the menu, so that I can try that method again.

Thanks

Ron