[Nottingham] Charity wordpress tweaks?

Danny King danny at accredible.com
Tue Jul 2 00:09:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Do any of you with some web dev skills feel like helping a local charity (
http://rainbowparentscarersforum.org.uk/) make some tweaks to their
wordpress site? They are willing to pay a little.

My ex-neighbor runs the charity and they are struggling to find a local
developer to make what sound like fairly minor changes to their wordpress
theme.

I built the theme a year ago for them but since started a company and spend
most of my time in California so I'm unable to commit and to be local!

I thought I'd try my luck and see if anyone would be willing to lend their
time.

Thanks!

-- Danny King
Co-founder, Accredible | www.accredible.com
US: +1 (415)-318-6834 | UK: +44 (0)7986 217 668
www.dannyking.eu | linkedin.com/in/dalking<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalking>