[Nottingham] [Social] *Thursday* 18/07/2013: Melting in Marrakesh

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 15:58:32 UTC 2013

Folks,

Hope you’re all enjoying our desert summer!

For this month’s social we rediscover the oasis at The Malt Cross to
then scorch our feet over to a tasty Marrakesh. No doubt thence we’ll be
found in some suitable watering hole in the cooling evening later :-)

*Thursday 18/07/2013 @ 7:30 pm*

Melting in Marrakesh
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/melting-in-marrakesh

Usual 7:30pm meet in The Malt Cross

All welcome!

See ya there,

(Err... And the last website update has mangled the calendar a little.
Comment welcomed from anyone who can identify a good fix!)

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7