[Nottingham] Email server hosting?

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Mon Sep 16 13:31:19 UTC 2013

Hi Martin,

Not sure what you consider low cost, but I'm very pleased with my
bitfolk.com vps. I'm running web, dns, email and some other bits and
bobs with no bother. Xen access for reboots. Fixed single ipv4
address, a /64 of ipv6 and great support. The gent behind it knows (at
least some of) the UUPC guys and has been to lugradio events so can't
be that bad surely.

Referral of "mosquitto" wouldn't go amiss if you do go down that route.

Cheers,

Roger