[Nottingham] Box appearing on screen

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Sep 29 11:54:26 UTC 2013

Ron,

Good comprehensive list!

One thought is to try cleaning the monitor buttons and also around them.
Just in case dust or dirt/grease might be causing them to 'stick' on.

Best done with the monitor switched off and with at most a damp cloth
(definitely not to be got wet!).

Otherwise, if it is a very old monitor, it might be a symptom of old age
causing some part to fail...

Good luck,
Martin

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7